Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Artist kuno...
I'm back again designing(kuno) classrooms. I started this "career" when I came to Hainan. I supposed to handle the kindergarten management but then the main branch (language school) needs my help. They told me it's just temporary but it took me a year to handle the job that I even designed other school branch as in grabe!!!. I'm handling multiple jobs that time hhmmm....well Chinese kasi Boss ko...I'm teaching all levels kids and adults but they make it sure I have time in the office which I did designed teaching materials, classrooms, hallways (lahat na pina-ayos). Well, anyways I learned naman a lot.

Now I'm back again designing classrooms, another language school but the Boss here is better than my previuos. My new Boss is asking a favor kasi. I really don't like designing a classroom especially magulo yung place. They asked me about my design plan and what materials I need, and it's hard to explain to them, hindi nila magets yung whole picture...which I hate doing it..it's like explaining to the wall tapos mamaya ako din pala ang gagawa lahat. I just feel so tired doing it but I have to. The boss is always telling me that I'm good and professional about it at naririnig daw nya na ganoon...hahaha...nambobola pa...if they only know. Anyways,in fairness naman nakakagulat kasi the other schools are copying yung mga design sa classrooms in my previous schools especially in the kindergarten. Well, in China they just copy everything..copyright for Chinese..right to copy.

This afternoon I'm so glad kay Lord for the wisdom and HIS gift sa art. It just flow naturally hehehe..ang yabang. I was so tired this morning in my new class and then we went to the old china market and bought the materials for the classroom design. My assistant is always asking me what should we do..blah..blah..it's irritating my ear...at gusto nya ganito..at ganito..daig pa ang Boss ko. When we arrived in the office, I'm so tired and felt dizzy that I felt to just go home that time. But then I have to start because I need to finish the design of the 5 classrooms next week. I changed my design plan because it's hard to find the materials I need and the budget is so tight. But PTL kasi when I gathered the new and old materials it's just came to my mind what to do and a lot of ideas pop up, as in nagulat din ako. Thanks GOD for wisdom. But honestly I don't like doing it but deep inside nag-eenjoy ako...siguro I'm just lazy. BTW, sa Pinas enjoy ako magdesign sa classroom during VBS time kasi marami kami at madami food hehehe, tsaka mga artist talaga mga kasama ko..ako ma-arte lang. I miss those days.

It's a new style design sa classroom. For sure may gagaya na naman nito hehehe.
posted by GeNfAitH @ 2:51 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Hainan, China

Made to make a difference; destined to do extraordinary things.

My Music
Previous Post
Archives
Life's Purpose

"To do eternal and timeless (God's purpose) in a contemporary way (in my generation)."

Life Verse

"If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will find true life." Mark 8:35

Links
Fav Blogger
Flickr Photos
Template by
Free Blogger templates