Sunday, September 10, 2006
A Reminder:)
We had a good chat with my very good friend litratista last night. I really like people talking about things in life...I'm kinda serious sometimes. It's good to raise questions and defend our opinions. Inspite of our differences we didn't argue and we respect our own opinions; we still love each other. It's good sometimes that we have different views so that we could discuss about it.

She reminded me of the wayI talked and to watch out my tones. I really appreciate it when friends will tell me that I'm not doing right, it's an encouragement. I have this habit when I talk/preach with pointing fingers. I'm not really concious about pointing my fingers, anyways, I must take note of this. She's not the first one who told me that. I'm always misunderstood in the way I talk. People might get hurt but I didn't mean it. My friends told me that I'm high blood but they knew me more than that. They know that I'm pointing something. I knew that I'm impatient sometimes and get a little irritated if people didn't get what I meant. But for my close friends, I'm really high blood but I'm just concerned and I love them. Well, sometimes they misunderstood me...I'm sorry friends I really didn't meant it. I'll try my best with my Creator's help to watch out in the way I talk and pointing fingers....hmmmm...plz pray for me....I cant help myself coz unconciously I'm doing it. Hmmm...nothing impossible with HIM.

Thank you friend for reminding me. Love you all!
posted by GeNfAitH @ 8:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Pinoy Pan de Sal said…

    aba pinag-uusapan na pala ako dito hehe..

    i admire you for listening and taking it in positively. i appreciate if u'd do the same with me. no pointing fingers lang haha!!! :-D

    love u frend! PARE PA-KISS! mwah!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Hainan, China

Made to make a difference; destined to do extraordinary things.

My Music
Previous Post
Archives
Life's Purpose

"To do eternal and timeless (God's purpose) in a contemporary way (in my generation)."

Life Verse

"If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will find true life." Mark 8:35

Links
Fav Blogger
Flickr Photos
Template by
Free Blogger templates