Thursday, January 25, 2007
Life Story
Sometimes I've got a lot of things in mind to write. I usually composed it in my mind and the stories were formed but when I put it into writing I don't know how to start and so conscious of what should be the right word to say. And it just ended in my journal and in my memories.

And I think I'm a person who just likes to speak out and share what's in my heart. Because if I put it into writing there may be words that are not suitable and the readers might have different meanings. And also think that people will say I'm so self-centered and probably nobody cares really to read this, why should I bother and waste my time anyways. But then I realized I'm fond of reading life stories and biographies. It's a real stories and people's experiences. There are so much to learn from people who has wide experience; how they conquered fear, discouragement, temptation..all the downs of life; and how they live life victoriously; the right perspective in weaknesses and strength , in good and bad times. It's uplifting really.

I may not have a wide experience but I'll try my best with HIS help to share my life's journey either ups and downs with the purpose of encouraging the readers, and sharing HIS Amazing LOVE, HIS Faithfulness through out the years in the field. I've got a lot of adventures in life, a lot of bad choices in life. My God is not done with me yet. I'm still a living creature, living in this deteriorating world and a sinner and saved by HIS grace through faith.

I may also share my friend's life story and also great people who passed this life with victory and honor. The Bible has a lot of great people's life story, they are heroes of faith. They set us a good example in defeat and victory.

This could be a start of my journey with this blog: MADE TO SHINE. WE ARE MADE TO SHINE. At last I have a direction.

Labels: , ,

posted by GeNfAitH @ 9:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Hainan, China

Made to make a difference; destined to do extraordinary things.

My Music
Previous Post
Archives
Life's Purpose

"To do eternal and timeless (God's purpose) in a contemporary way (in my generation)."

Life Verse

"If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will find true life." Mark 8:35

Links
Fav Blogger
Flickr Photos
Template by
Free Blogger templates