Friday, May 04, 2007
Idleness!!!
I think there's something wrong with my lifestyle...I'm easily get tired and can't think well. I'm so indulge in watching tele-series like Jumong (now i'm on 53 episodes, still have 5 disc to watch, 20 episodes), Heroes, LOST... but i still do my job's responsibility...hhmm defensive,lol. It seems there's nothing new and exciting things to do now. This should not be my attitude gosh I hate this!

It seems everything stopped and I struggled a lot. Like physically I'm so tired, my head, my muscles...everything in me...I'm not that really sick...it's something like I'm drained...I have no strength...can't think well...right now when I'm writing this..wow..my body is aching and trying my best to write this...later we'll play badminton with my students...I'm trying to get out from my seat in front of the computer or TV...maybe it'll help to break those bad habits that possibly makes myself so tired and helpless...

I know there are a lot of factors why I felt this way...hhmmm...I'll write soon...i need to sign off...Please pray for me...I'm serious about it...thanks...
posted by GeNfAitH @ 12:51 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Hainan, China

Made to make a difference; destined to do extraordinary things.

My Music
Previous Post
Archives
Life's Purpose

"To do eternal and timeless (God's purpose) in a contemporary way (in my generation)."

Life Verse

"If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will find true life." Mark 8:35

Links
Fav Blogger
Flickr Photos
Template by
Free Blogger templates